TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ZARYJEWELS.COM
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Art. 1. Zary Jewels Ltd. is a company registered and existing under the laws of Republic of Bulgaria with UIC: 204773893, with seat and address of management at: Sofia, 1680, 47, Nishava Street, ent. B, floor 2, apt. 4, tel. +359 894 31 90 86, presented by the manager Atanas Pavlov (hereinafter referred to as "the Company"). Company is a trader of silver jewellery from Bulgaria and abroad and owner of the website Zaryjewels.com.
Zary Jewels Ltd. is a company, registered in the registers of the Ministry of Finance of the persons engaged in extracting, processing and dealing in precious metals and precious stones by profession, namely: foreign trade in precious metals and precious stones (Article 14 of Currency Law), purchase of products of precious metals and precious stones (Article 16 of Currency Law) and the sale of products of precious metals and precious stones from local production and imports (Article 17 of Currency Law). The Company holds a Certificate of Registration under the Foreign Exchange Law, issued by the Ministry of Finance under No. 6364 of 10.10.2017. The certificate is available to each User here.
Art. 2. For the purposes of these Zaryjewels.com Terms and Conditions, the term "User" means any natural and / or legal person using the services provided by Zaryjewels.com.
Art. 3. With the opening of Zaryjewels.com, the User makes an electronic statement within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act, declaring that he wishes to use the services of the site and that he is familiar with these Terms and Conditions and is committed to complying with them. The general terms and conditions apply throughout the use of the site - from the initial entry to the site. In the event that the User does not agree with any of them, he may not use the Site and the services offered by him.
Art. 4. These Terms and Conditions may be changed unilaterally by the Company at any time. These changes take effect immediately and are binding on all Users. The changes made are brought to the attention of Users by publishing them on the Site.
Art. 5. Privacy and confidentiality
Zary Jewels Ltd. is a company, registered as Personal Data Administrator under the Privacy Act 432142. After learning the contents of these Terms and Conditions and their acceptance, Users who have filled in the registration form of the Site and / or made an order through the Site expressly agree to the provided by them data to be processed by Zary Jewels Ltd. electronically in connection with the delivery of ordered goods or services.
Zary Jewels Ltd. explicitly declare to the User that the personal data provided by the User are not passed on to third parties for advertising and / or promotional purposes. Zary Jewels Ltd. declares that it does not disclose, sell, exchange or in any way disclose to third parties and / or companies the information that the User provides through its registration on the site. The only exception to this commitment is to make the personal data for which the User has given consent to their collection for the purpose of submitting information to a courier company in connection with the delivery. Zary Jewels Ltd. reserves the right to use the IP addresses and other data of the Users for disclosure of their identity in the cases where this is necessary in pursuance of the law, legal procedures and / or to ensure the observance of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
Art. 6. Zaryjewels.com and any content posted to it - text, photo, and / or other information is copyrighted within the meaning of the Copyright and Related Rights Act and are owned by Zary Jewels Ltd.
II. ORDER, DELIVERY, PRICE
Art. 7. The purchase of goods through the Site is made by pre-registration of the User or without explicit registration, but only by filling in the data for sending on a form and following the steps indicated on the Site. For the purpose of this site, the User agrees and declares that he will provide true and accurate information in the registration form. In the event that the User points to incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete and incomplete information, the Company shall not be liable for any incorrect or inaccurate performance of any order made in connection with the information received by the User.
Art. 8. The User has the right to purchase any of the products on the Site by ordering the respective product by entering it in the shopping cart, following the steps specified on the Site. When making the order, the User has the right to choose the type of products and payment methods, according to the possibilities offered on the Site.
Art. 9. In the case of specific questions related to the description or functionality of the goods, the User is entitled to contact a representative of Zaryjewels.com by phone and / or email specified on the Site.
Art. 10. At any time prior to the final confirmation of the Order by completing the online purchase form, the User has the right to make changes to the goods he has selected.
Art. 11. (1) Upon final execution of an order from the Site, the User enters into a contractual relationship with Zary Jewels Ltd. , concerning the specific order and regulated by these General Terms and Conditions. Each order from a User on the Site Zaryjewels.com has the power of a statement to conclude a Distance Sale Contract within the meaning of Art. 45 of the Consumer Protection Act (APA), hereinafter referred to as the "Contract".
(2) The contract is considered to have been concluded in Sofia.
(3) The contract is deemed to have been executed when the User has received the ordered item, and Zary Jewels Ltd. received the amount for the item.
Art. 12. Order through the Site may be made 24 hours a day, including weekends and public holiday days.
Art. 13. (1) The order shall be processed at the latest within the working day following the day of its finalization.
(2) For the avoidance of any doubt within the meaning of these General Rules, "business day" means every day from Monday to Friday in the hours from 09.00 to 17.30, including Saturday in the hours 09.00 to 11.00 (excluding Sundays and public holidays in Republic of Bulgaria).
(3) After processing the order, the user receives from Zaryjewels.com a message at the specified email address with confirmation and order details. An employee of Zary Jewels Ltd. is possible to contact the User at the telephone number pointed by him / her to specify some specifics of the order, if any.
(4) Zaryjewels.com reserves the right to inform the User of the contacts he / she has indicated, in circumstances that may extend the execution time of an order.
Art. 14. The products offered correspond to the image /images displayed on the site, with minor deviations resulting from the capture, resolution and screen size of the electronic device from which the User performs the order.
Art. 15. (1) Delivery is by courier at the address specified in the order or to a courier company office with which the site works
(2) In the case of delivery to an address, if the address is difficult to detect, is located in a closed complex or is accessed through controlled access, the user has to give clearer instructions as well as to provide access and presence for the purpose of timely delivery.
(3) The delivery time depends on the destination indicated by the User and the maximum delivery time is up to 5 (five) business days from the date of order processing. Zaryjewels.com is not responsible for delay of delivery in the event that the latter is by the fault of the delivery courier and / or due to circumstances beyond the control of the Site.
Art. 17. Upon delivery of the products by a representative of the courier company, the User or another person indicated by him shall be obliged to sign the documents related to the delivery. The user is required to prove his identity by displaying an identity document. In the case that another person receives the shipment, this is certified in the courier's documentation by spelling out the names of the person and his/her signing. Another person is considered to be any person who is not the owner of the application but accepts the goods upon delivery of the delivery address specified by the User.
Art. 18. In the event that the User is not discovered within the delivery period at the address specified by him / her, access to the delivery address is not provided and / or the courier fails to contact the provided telephone number, the Site is released from its obligation to deliver the requested products and the User loses his / her rights to the product delivery order he has made.
Art. 19. (1) The price for each item is listed on the site with VAT (Value Added Tax) included. The user sees the transport costs separately when finalizing their order.
(2) Zary Jewels Ltd. reserves the right to change and update the prices listed in the site.
Art. 20. (1) Each order of the products offered by Zaryjewels.com reaches the User free of charge, with the cost of the courier service at the expense of the site.
(2) The selected products you will receive in a box.Art. 21. (1) The user selects the payment method from the payment options provided in the site, namely:
a) Cash on delivery: Upon receipt of the goods, the due amount is paid to the courier.
b) Via bank transfer: via bank transfer to the following bank account of Zary Jewels Ltd. :
Bank: RaiffeisenBank /Bulgaria/ EAD
IBAN: BG65RZBB91551008567266 (BGN)
The payment due must be made no later than the end of the business day following the confirmation of the order. The payment is considered to be completed by crediting the bank account of Zary Jewels Ltd. Upon receipt of the goods you do not owe a courier payment.
c) Payment ePay.bg (supports payment with Borika, Euroline, Maestro, Master Card, Visa Electron, Visa Classic). By choosing this method you will be transferred to the webpage - ePay.bg to finalize the payment, where you need to follow the steps specified by ePay.bg. Your order will be processed by Zaryjewels.com, but will be sent to you after we receive the relevant amount on to our account of Zary Jewels Ltd. Upon receipt of the goods you do not owe a courier payment.
(2) If the User chooses for payment by bank transfer, the order shall be cancelled if, within the term no later than the end of the business day following the confirmation of the order, the whole amount due is not paid to Zary Jewels Ltd. account, for which Zary Jewels Ltd. informs the User.
(3) If, within the payment period, no later than the end of the business day following the confirmation of the order, a new order is made by the same User, the execution will begin after the payment of the entire amount due under the previous order/s.
Art. 22. The amount payable by the User shall be automatically calculated at the time of the order
Art. 23. In the event of a right to deny and return the products within the period specified by the User, Zaryjewels.com will refund the value of the products paid.
Art. 24. Right of refusal of purchased goods
Pursuant to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, the User has the right to refuse the products he has ordered and to request their return within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of receipt of the products at the delivery address and the goods must be returned without being used, with integrity, in the original sales package and accompanying documentation, namely a receipt and a quality certificate.
A refusal form can be downloaded here.
The cost of returning goods is at the expense of the User.
Reimbursement of a purchased product is made after the consignment has been accepted by Zaryjewels.com and once the integrity of the product has been established. The user is required to notify us of his decision by telephone or e-mail by filling in the completed withdrawal form with the returned products. The refund is only made by bank transfer within 30 days of the date of receipt of the shipment.
Art. 25. The warranty period for the products offered at Zaryjewels.com is 1 (one) year from the date of delivery.
Art. 26. As a jewellery retailer of precious metals, Zaryjewels.com certifies:
- the sample of articles 925 for silver products indicated by marking. The marking of each item is placed in a specialized laboratory at the Ministry of Finance - Sofia;
- the type and quality of natural and synthetic stones used;
- the use of non-allergenic materials;
- the absence of any defects and defects of the product at the time of shipment that reduce its aesthetic qualities, its value or suitability for use.
Art. 27. The warranty does not apply in the following cases:
- Incorrect and inappropriate use of the product;
- stroke, dropping, scratching;
- darkening of products due to their use.
Exceptions to our warranty are defects caused by accident, negligence, improper use, care and storage, self-repair, and natural wear.
Art. 28. The consumer shall bear the costs of claiming, insuring and delivering the products to the management address of the Company.
Art. 29. (1) When making a claim, the User may request:
- reimbursement of the amount paid;
- replacement of the purchased product with one corresponding to the contract;
- free repair of the defect found.
(2) In each of the above cases, the product must be returned to the business address and the User is required to notify the Site to the specified email or telephone.
IV. CUSTOMER REGISTRATION
Art. 30. Any User on the Site may make a Site Registration to facilitate his tracking of his or her own orders, a list of shipping addresses, and other.
Art. 31. Initial registration shall be made once and for this purpose the User shall complete a registration form. Data marked with an asterisk in the form is required. Upon registration, the user enters the delivery address, name and surname, e-mail and contact telephone. The user selects and enters a username and password to personalize for subsequent orders. After successful registration, on each subsequent order, the user has the option to change the contact phone number and the delivery address.
Art. 32. For subsequent orders through the site, it is sufficient for the User to be individualized by entering a username and password in the corresponding places
Art. 33. The user can monitor and check from his / her personal profile the status of his / her current order, namely the chosen goods and the final price. Before finalizing the order, the user can add or delete items from his order by choosing the appropriate buttons.
Art. 34. The user can check the status of all their previous orders from their personal profile.
Art. 35. The information about the previous orders, including the details of each registration form, is kept in the Zaryjewels.com information system.
V. GENERAL PROVISIONS
Art. 36.All disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms of Service, including disputes arising out of or relating to their interpretation, nullity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the filling of gaps or their adaptation to new circumstances, will be settled by the competent Bulgarian court under the effective legislation.